Information document pursuant to Article 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) data subject/user and Article 130-undesired communications Legislative Decree 196/2003 contractor.
The policy does not apply to other websites that may be accessed via links on the Internet sites of the domain owner, who is in no way responsible for the websites of third parties.
1. Data controller
3. Data processed (2.1 Personal Data, 2.2 Navigation Data, 2.3 Any data provided voluntarily, 2.4 Registration Data)
4. Purposes of processing and legal basis
5. Recipients of personal data
6. Nature of data provision
7. Rights of data subjects
1. The data controller for the data processed through the site is Porro S.p.A., VAT no. 00197440134, with registered office in via per Cantù 35-22060 Montesolaro (CO) Italy, in the person of its legal representative. The data controller’s contact details are as follows: T. +39 031783266; FAX. +39 0317832626, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Porro S.p.A. has appointed lawyer Anzani Barbara as the Data Protection Officer. She can be reached at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3. Processing of personal data is defined as “any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction” (Article 4(2) GDPR).
3.1 The personal data that we process are as follows:
* Common and contact data, such as name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any further data that you may provide from time to time through the forms available in the site.
3.2. Navigation data:
* The computer systems and programs used to operate the site collect certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (e.g. IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who access the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code regarding the status of the answer from the server and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment). Although this information is not collected in order to be associated with identifying interested parties, by its nature it could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the identification of the interested parties.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, and is deleted immediately after processing. In the event of computer crimes against the site, the data may be used to ascertain liability, otherwise it will not be retained for more than seven days.
3.3. Any data provided voluntarily:
* The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses specified in this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the personal data provided. The entry of personal data in order to take advantage of the specific services offered by the site (such as the contact form, subscribing to the newsletter or submitting an application) requires the collection and processing by the data controller of the data voluntarily provided by users/contractors, necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the communication.
3.4. Registration data:
* The site offers the possibility for certain categories of professional users to register and create their own personal account. Regarding the processing of Personal Data carried out as part of the registration service on the Reserved Area, please note that the Data Controller will only carry out the processing that is strictly necessary to provide the service, except for further processing on the basis of a suitable legal basis pursuant to Article 6 of the Regulation (e.g. your consent).
4. Purposes of processing: your personal data will be processed by the data controller for purposes strictly connected with and instrumental to the performance of the contract that you have signed with Porro spa, as well as for the fulfilment of obligations provided for by laws, regulations and/or EU rules, or by supervisory and control bodies or other authorities empowered to do so.
For the processing of your personal data for the purposes referred to in this paragraph, it is not necessary to obtain your consent, as the legal basis for the processing is, according to current legislation, the performance of a contract and the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to pursue the stated purpose and, thereafter, stored only for the period of time necessary to comply with the statutory requirements.
Your personal data will be processed in order to comply with the requests that you may make from time to time through the Site, such as, by way of example but not limited to, the request for information through the “Contact” form or the registration on the Site.
The legal basis for processing your data, pursuant to current legislation, is the fulfilment of your request. Therefore, the Data Controller does not require your consent to carry out the processing.
In order to process your request, your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary and, in any event, will not be kept for a period longer than  months. However, if you ask to be registered on the Site, your personal data will be kept until you decide to remain registered. For the fulfilment of legal obligations, your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for this purpose and thereafter will be kept only for the period of time required by the laws in force (including the foreseen prescription of rights).
5. Recipients of Personal Data: The Personal Data that will be provided may be known and used by employees and/or collaborators of Porro spa, in charge of managing the Site and the Users’ requests, for the sole purpose of carrying out the activities for which the data have been collected. Users’ Personal Data may also be communicated to third parties, who as External Processors are in charge of the lawful processing on behalf of the Data Controller, such as, for example, suppliers of IT and other services that are necessary for the normal operation of the website, suppliers of outsourcing services and consultants or freelancers who assist Porro spa in providing the requested services or who organise on its behalf the management of commercial and marketing initiatives provided for within the framework of the consent received by the User. The Users, upon simple request addressed to the Data Controller as communicated above, may obtain the list of the External Data Processors appointed.
6. Nature of data provision: With the exception of navigation data, that is necessary to browse the website, users/contractors are free to provide their personal data and failure to do so may only result in the impossibility of obtaining the information or services requested and provided through this website. Please see specific information on data processing in specific areas.
7. Rights of data subjects: In relation to the processing operations described in this Policy, you can exercise the rights listed in this section, as specified in Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR. In particular:
* Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your personal data - including a copy thereof - and communication of, inter alia, the following information
* purpose of processing;
* categories of personal data processed;
* recipients to whom this data has been or will be communicated;
* data retention period or criteria used;
* rights of the data subject (rectification, erasure of personal data, restriction of processing and right to object to processing);
* right to lodge a complaint;
* right to receive information on the origin of my personal data if they have not been collected from the data subject;
* the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
* Right to rectification: the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning you rectified and/or incomplete personal data supplemented;
* Right to erasure: the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, when:
* the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
* you have revoked your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
* you have successfully opposed the processing of your personal data;
* data was unlawfully processed,
* data must be deleted to fulfil a legal obligation;
* personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information society services as referred to in Article 8(1) GDPR.
* Right of restriction of processing: right to obtain restriction of processing when:
* the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data;
* the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the personal data and requests instead that its use be restricted;
* personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
* Right to object: the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate grounds for the Controller to continue the processing;
* Right to data portability: the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the Controller and the right to have it transmitted to another controller without hindrance, where the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from Porro to another controller if this is technically feasible;
Last update: January 2023